Re: Software Wish List-word/help

Subject: Re: Software Wish List-word/help
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:08:07 -0400

It is, indeed -- I just upgraded to Visual C++ 5.0 and one of the major
items
in the ReadMe is "HCW.EXE does not support Office 97." I've got both,
Office 97
and Word 95 on my machine -- I use 95 for any serious work and 97 to
read
files I get from other folks on 97. What a waste. Access 97 causes as
many
problems with programs that use Access.

A.

--