Re: HTML or PDX for online doc?

Subject: Re: HTML or PDX for online doc?
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:15:19 -0400

Hi, Becky,

There are several HTML converters out there for Frame -- I'm sure
there are for PM, too. Converting to PDF is easier, but HTML isn't
too bad. Be sure to see what your audience will like -- UNIX and
other sophisticated users tend to prefer HTML, novice and non-computer
industry users tend to like PDF.

You can't open a PDF in Frame -- maybe if you tell me more about
why you would want to do that, I can suggest an alternative.

HTH,
A.

--
Alexia Prendergast