Re: Software Wish List-word/help

Subject: Re: Software Wish List-word/help
From: Laura Praderio <LPraderio -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:59:30 -0400

just a warning-ms word 97 is the pits. especially with robohelp 4.0 (or
whatever that latest verison is). word 97 is useless for creating templates
and styles if you want to do that for your online help (robohelp). in my last
two contracts, we've gone back to word 95 (7.0). anything above word 6.0c is
better than word 97. i can't say how horrible it was to use and the bugs that
cost us thousands of dollars in time.

for online help-check out forehelp (www.forefront.com). very cool product.

laura praderio
antarctic support associates