STC Conference Accommodations

Subject: STC Conference Accommodations
From: Kathy Wells <kathy -at- OHNO -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 16:21:33 GMT

Someone about a month ago posted a list of reasonably priced
accommodations in the Minneapolis area for the STC Conference. I've
tried to figure out if I can get this information from an archive, but
I've run out of patience and time trying to figure it out. (Sound like
one of our typical users, eh?)

If anyone saved this, I'd appreciate you forwarding this to me. Thanks
very much. (Sorry, didn't have a clue at the time that I'd be
considering going to the conference.)

Regards,

Kathy

--
Kathy Wells
Motorola Inc.

Voice (602) 438-3564
email kathy_wells -at- phx -dot- mcd -dot- mot -dot- com