Other lists

Subject: Other lists
From: Jim Venis <ujv01 -at- EAGLE -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 09:11:10 MDT

This list (TECHWR-L) represents my primary point of contact with the
Internet. I'd like to know from my colleagues on this list, however,
what other lists you find interesting and useful--and not just as technical
writers.

Please post me on the names of these other lists. If you have the time,
you might also say why you like them. Thanks!

--Jim Venis ujv01 -at- unidata -dot- com