Re: Pay Gap Between Manager and Subordinates

Subject: Re: Pay Gap Between Manager and Subordinates
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 11:31:28 -0700

Payscale's data is self-provided by individual members and is not
comprehensive. The Radfords identify all the companies providing data to
your specific sector, and your company has to provide its data as part of
the access agreement.

BLS might be the best data source for employees, but the best is none too
good.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help