Re: Crazy situation: Customer responsible for translation

Subject: Re: Crazy situation: Customer responsible for translation
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:00:03 -0700

Get over your reasons. The issue here is usability. If your company expects your customers to do something with your documents after receiving them. you need to provide them in a form that they can use. However, since most of your
customers are unlikely to be readily able to use Frame, the
simple answer to both concerns is to convert the source
files to RTF/Word.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trina Pearce" <tpearce -at- ubiquitysoftware -dot- com>