RE: Online Survey Usability

Subject: RE: Online Survey Usability
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:35:35 -0500

Nielson often refuses to follow his own excellent usability rules; this has
been noted many times on TECHWR-L. Just do as he says, *not* as he does, and
you'll be fine.

For an extra hoot, check out http://www.builtforthefuture.com/reuseit -- a
contest for redesigning Nielson's site to make it more usable!

Dan Goldstein