RE: MS Word--Formatting text in cross reference fields

Subject: RE: MS Word--Formatting text in cross reference fields
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:32:30 -0500

Hi Wendy,

Is there a reason that you can't apply the boldface using character styles,
instead of manually? That would solve your problem right away. If your users
don't want to learn about character styles, you could set up Autotext to
apply a character style while the text is being typed. Alternatively, you
could use Find-and-Replace to apply a character style once the document's
complete.

Dan Goldstein