RE: Online Survey Usability

Subject: RE: Online Survey Usability
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <mlist -at- ca -dot- rainbow -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:10:38 -0500

>> http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20040202.html

>Is it just me, or did anyone else get the impression
>that Nielson had a quota (number of words or amount
>of screen real-estate to fill up)?

I personally happen to take most usability experts with a grain of salt;
Nielson and Tufte come to mind.

However, I try to be open to new ideas, and my boss happens to think
very highly of them and some others, so I'm keeping an open mind.

Which means I'm considering all sources and it happens that the link I
posted this morning was one that my manager sent to me to take a look
at, especially since both this department and the company on a whole are
looking into concept of online customer surveys for CS and TS.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com