RE: Multiple undo (was Re: Microsoft Documentation)

Subject: RE: Multiple undo (was Re: Microsoft Documentation)
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:41:11 -0500

When I worked with huge Word docs on my previous machine (Word 2000 with 256
MB RAM under Win 2000), I had problems with Word instabilities. Since I
switched to my current machine (Word 2000 with 1 GB RAM under Win XP), I
have not seen those problems at all.

It was Sam Beard on TECHWR-L who recommended the 1 GB RAM minimum to me
(thanks, Sam!), and it looks like that was the magic number.

Dan Goldstein