RE: Thanks! Techwr-L is invaluable. Can members Simplify instead of Going?

Subject: RE: Thanks! Techwr-L is invaluable. Can members Simplify instead of Going?
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:53:57 -0800

Why reinvent the wheel?

This list has endured longer than most that I know of because Eric enforces a reasonable set of rules. They have been proven to work. All of us know what they are. If you don't, ask Eric for another copy.

Those who have been subscribed for a few years know that they work and we know that going off topic on ego trips happens periodically when a few disregard the rules. We have also observed similar periods of self-examination when some poor soul has lost patience and unsubscribed publically.

Now get back to work.

John Gilger
Senior Technical Writer
Acres Gaming, Inc.
702.914.5585
Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.
-- Gilbert Keith Chesterton