Re: Trouble with Word's Mark Index Entry box

Subject: Re: Trouble with Word's Mark Index Entry box
From: Judith McCrea <judith -at- ZETA -dot- ORG -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:11:38 +1000

Kimber,
I have experienced the same problem. In my case it is because I ALWAYS put
the paragraph spacing (eg 6pts) above the paragraph. MS show this 6pt of
spacing in the Mark Index Entry field.

If this is true in your case, you could temporarily redefine "body text" or
"normal" etc to have 0pts of space before. When you have finished the index,
you can put the space before back to 6pts.

Regards,
Judith