OT: TW jobs in Germany?

Subject: OT: TW jobs in Germany?
From: Ute Methner <ute -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:53:11 -0500

Hello,
I am curious about the job market for TWs in Germany. (I found
some information in the Tw-l archive, but much of it is already
a few years old.) Any information would be greatly appreciated.
For example, what is the market like for novice TWs. Are there really
useful websites? My apologies for my vague questions.
Please respond off-line; this topic will probably not interest
many people, and if I get many responses I will happily
post a summary.

TIA
--
Ute Methner