JOB: Tempe, AZ, USA--onsite/full-time

Subject: JOB: Tempe, AZ, USA--onsite/full-time
From: Willebeek-Lemair Jason-MCX1616 <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:11:05 -0700

Folks,

I will be leaving my job soon and creating an opening. The position
is not officially posted yet, but I wanted to give you some advance notice.
Motorola Computer Group is a great place to work. They have excellent
benefits, the environment is fairly casual, and the people you would be
working with are among the best in the business.

Why would I leave such a paradise? Well, as some of you know, my
mother-in-law came to visit for 3 weeks. That was 8 months ago. She never
left (and shows no signs of intending to leave). So, I find myself in the
position of moving across the country to escape her (and save my sanity and
marriage).

Job: Technical Writer
Company: Motorola Computer Group
Contact: Send resumes and cover letters to

Nicky Hahn
Manager, Technical Publications
2900 S. Diablo Way DW164
Tempe, AZ 85282

e-mail queries: mailto:nicky -at- mcg -dot- mot -dot- com

Writing OEM documentation for Motorola Computer Group's line of VME
and CompactPCI boards and systems. We use FrameMaker+SGML (yes, you will
get to use SGML) as our authoring tool.

Relocation: Sorry, relocation expenses/reimbursement is not
currently available.

Please contact Nicky, not me.

Jason T. Willebeek-LeMair
Technical Writer
Technical Publications
Motorola Computer Group
(602)438-3135
mailto:jlemair -at- phx -dot- mcd -dot- mot -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=