Job in Tempe Clarification 8-)

Subject: Job in Tempe Clarification 8-)
From: Willebeek-Lemair Jason-MCX1616 <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:36:30 -0700

Okay, here's the Mother-in-Law scoop.

Yes, the wife and kids are moving with me. And the dog, cats, and fish,
too. The M-i-L is staying in AZ. In fact, I listed her as an amenity of
the house (that is a joke). My wife and I have already told her that, if
she feels the need to move to Il, we would be happy to recommend a hotel or
apartment complex for her.

There are other reasons for the move, such as having seasons again, getting
to play with some cool, new technology (completely different from what I get
to play with now), and just for a change of pace (I have been in AZ for over
22 years). But the mother-in-law story is the most interesting. I figured
you did not want to hear about my wanderlust.

My M-i-L is a very nice person. She tries hard to help out and not get in
the way too much. But, we live in a small house (plenty big enough when we
had only one child, but we kinda outgrew it), and sometimes people with the
best intentions can still drive you bonkers.

RE: The three week visit--she had a job offer in another state. She rented
out her house, which is about 5 miles from ours, and was staying with us
until she relocated. The job fell through in the eleventh hour. In
November, the renter's lease will be up and she will be able to move back
into her own house. And, being the kindhearted souls that we are, we agreed
to let her stay. We charge her rent, of course. 8-)

I am now accepting nominations for sainthood.

Jason

Jason T. Willebeek-LeMair
Technical Writer
Technical Publications
Motorola Computer Group
(602)438-3135
mailto:jlemair -at- phx -dot- mcd -dot- mot -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=