Re: Have we had enough?

Subject: Re: Have we had enough?
From: jpb20 -at- DAIMLERCHRYSLER -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:36:50 -0400

OK, Arlen. You wrote, "Bad idea..." And you inspired me to jump in and
express
my opinion to a subject I would otherwise be happy to let go. Here's my
opinion: Eric - you can have my yearly dues of $10.00 whenever you're ready
collect it. I trust Eric to handle all the issues raised in an appropriate
manner. He can get rich on the $10.00 yearly subscription for all I care
and
quit his other job!

So the focus, membership, etc. may change. OK. Big deal. Maybe that way
there
will be less junk and more substance.

As for you, Arlen, enough already! Perhaps that's why your position is
Chief
Managing Director In Charge, Department of Redundancy Department
DNRC 224

Jack Baum

Jack Baum
Technical Writer
DaimlerChrysler ITM - International KD Systems
Pager: (248) 337-6577
Phone: 810-758-8948 or t/l 821-8948
Internet E-Mail: jpb20 -at- daimlerchrysler -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=