Re: Have we had enough?

Subject: Re: Have we had enough?
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- INTREPID -dot- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:27:28 -0500

Where is Andrew Plato when we need him?
Think he's in the background composing yet
another satire about the list. This one's probably
about all those who are trying to think like Eric, and
in some attempt to create order out of chaos in his
absence, are trying to keep parliamentary procedure.
Guess we'll have to wait and see if Andrew comes
out to play...

Melissa Morgan
mmorgan -at- intrepid -dot- cdg-hargray -dot- com

"I saw a sign at a gas station. It said "help wanted".
There was another sign below it that said "self service".
So I hired myself. Then I made myself the boss.
I gave myself a raise. I paid myself. Then I quit."
----Steven Wright
___

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=