Re: Trouble with Word's Mark Index Entry box

Subject: Re: Trouble with Word's Mark Index Entry box
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:43:43 -0400

Kimber,

No ideas, no help. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
My Mark Index Entry box does the same thing.

My co-workers on the other hand do *not* have this problem.
(Same computers, same OS, same version of Word 97 (SR 2).
The only difference is that I have *lots* of other programs
that they don't (for winhlp & html editing), plus I'm always
downloading programs to try them out; they don't.

I figure I've hosed this window by something I downloaded,
and I just live with it. However, I do a lot more cut-n-paste
of the XE codes. It's a lot easier, especially with sub-entries.
(For example, I'll copy { XE "printing:" }, then paste that
& type the text after the ":". It goes pretty fast.)

Sorry I couldn't help. If someone provides a solution for
you, please let me know!

Cheers!
Jessica

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.