Trouble with Word's Mark Index Entry box

Subject: Trouble with Word's Mark Index Entry box
From: Kimber Hebert <kimber_hebert -at- ACS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:51:32 -0500

Hi!

Once again I am indexing by hand in Word and am frustrated with the behavior
of
the Mark Index Entry dialog box. Using this tool (and keyboard commands) is
efficient and easier on the wrist than mousing. Now, the problem:

All of the text fields display only the top 1/2 of the text. So you can't
see
exactly what you're typing. I've made it about halfway through this
medium-sized
manual, but a preliminary look at the index is showing me that I'm going to
have
to do more editing than I wanted to. I've brought my client's application up
date with both of the service-pack updates, but the problem remains. Can't
find
anything in this archive or Microsoft's. Any ideas?

TIA,

Kimber Hebert
kimber_hebert -at- acs-inc -dot- com
Dallas, Texas