Re: Writing for the Internet

Subject: Re: Writing for the Internet
From: Roz Ault <ault -at- FAXON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:45:18 -0400

Two good books are:

Crawford Kilian, Writing for the Web. (Bellingham, WA, Self-Counsel Press,
1999)

and

Patrick Lynch and Sarah Horton, Web Style Guide. (New Haven, Yale Univ
Press, 1999).
(See http://info.med.yale.edu/caim/manual/contents.html)

Both are available from Amazon.

Also check out:
http://www.webword.com

Aoidìn_Scully <ascully -at- FLEXICOM -dot- COM> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have searched the archives without success...
>
> I wonder if anyone can direct me to resources on
> writing for a web site.
> I have just been put in charge of writing the
> content of our company's
> site, and would appreciate any info, tips etc.

-- Roz Ault, Information Technology
The Faxon Company, Inc.
mailto:ault -at- faxon -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=