Seeking a position

Subject: Seeking a position
From: Jeannine Pope <popessa -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:56:12 -0700

Hi:

I'm a technical writer with Lotus Notes appl.
development experience. I'm looking for a technical
writing position in Birmingham, AL. If you know of
anything, please forward information to my email
address. In addition, if there is an STC contact on
this list for Birmingham, then I would appreciate
hearing from you as well.

===
Best wishes,
Jeannine