Filtering in Outlook - Thanks!

Subject: Filtering in Outlook - Thanks!
From: "Doyle, Lindsay" <lindsay -dot- doyle -at- FUNB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:01:32 -0400

First Union Capital Markets Corp.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about filtering the
techwriter digest in MS Outlook. I have changed the Rules so that it
filters on messages TO this list rather than FROM this list. The real test
will come this afternoon when I receive the digest. Thanks again for all
the rapid responses!!

Thanks!
Lindsay Randolph Doyle
First Union Capital Markets
Y2k Project Office
lindsay -dot- doyle -at- capmark -dot- funb -dot- com
704-593-7439

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=