OT: Filtering digest in Outlook - follow up

Subject: OT: Filtering digest in Outlook - follow up
From: "Doyle, Lindsay" <lindsay -dot- doyle -at- FUNB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:14:44 -0400

First Union Capital Markets Corp.

Just a brief follow-up message to the list regarding my question about using
the inbox assistant in MS Outlook to filter this digest to a specific
folder. Unfortunately, changing my rule so that Outlook filtered messages
using TO: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU rather than FROM:
SUBJECT field and it *did* work.

For those of you that are interested, here is the rule that works for me:
SUBJECT: TECHWR-L Digest. Move to: Techwriter folder.

Thanks again to all of you that tried to help!
Lindsay Randolph Doyle
First Union Capital Markets
Y2k Project Office
lindsay -dot- doyle -at- capmark -dot- funb -dot- com
704-593-7439

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=