OT: Filtering this list in Outlook

Subject: OT: Filtering this list in Outlook
From: "Doyle, Lindsay" <lindsay -dot- doyle -at- FUNB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 15:05:30 -0400

First Union Capital Markets Corp.

I am running MS Outlook 97 as my email editor. I have set up a rule in
Inbox Assistant to have my techwriter list digest automatically sent to a
specific folder. I am using " LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU" as the "all
messages from" address. I have used Inbox Assistant successfully with
internal email addresses, but have never tried any external addresses until
I set up this rule. Is it possible to set up rules for Internet addresses,
Listserv addresses, etc? Should I be using a different address for this
list when setting up the rule?

Thanks!
Lindsay Randolph Doyle
First Union Capital Markets
Y2k Project Office
lindsay -dot- doyle -at- capmark -dot- funb -dot- com
704-593-7439

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=