Re: STC Annual Conference - dinner anyone?

Subject: Re: STC Annual Conference - dinner anyone?
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- TELLABS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:52:25 -0500

Hey everyone going to the STC conference,

I'm very willing to set this up. From the initial interest, we determined that

a lunch at the Wednesday Network with Friends luncheon is the place and
best time. So I'll set up tables with TECHWR-L and smileys for us. I'd
just like to know how many I may expect. Email me at bmaaks -at- tellabs -dot- com -dot-
BTW, this isn't reservation only, so show up if you like. I'll make sure
there's
some extra room.

Tickets at $15 are required and if you don't have one, you can purchase one
there at the conference. I'll be at the Hyatt, so if you have any questions,
leave me a message.

See y'all on WEDNESDAY,

:-) Betsy

reply to: bmaaks -at- tellabs -dot- com

PHILA -at- Mail -dot- VIPS -dot- com wrote:

> Good morning, all...
>
> Melissa Conniff asked about the status of the proposed Techwhirl dinner at
> the STC conference, and I'm wondering, myself. There was a brief flurry of
> interest on the list; Mike Ingram and I had been exchanging e-mails about
> various possibilities, but when Robert Sidman's post appeared, there was a
> sudden silence.
>
> Is the idea scuttled for lack of a Cincinnati contact, or simply put on
> hold?
>
> Thoughts? Suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Philomena Hoopes