STC Annual Conference - dinner anyone?

Subject: STC Annual Conference - dinner anyone?
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- TELLABS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 09:12:27 -0500

Jean wrote:

Is anyone organizing a TECHWR-L dinner this year at the STC Conference
in
Cincinnati? I don't recall seeing an announcement on this list, but I
could
have missed it.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber

*** I'm wondering, too. Anyone for dinner? Maybe just Jean and me?
How 'bout Sunday night?

Betsy Maaks
reply to: bmaaks -at- tellabs -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=