STC Annual Conference - dinner anyone?

Subject: STC Annual Conference - dinner anyone?
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- TELLABS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:09:09 -0500

* * * Second Notice * * *

Hey everyone going to the STC conference,

I'm very willing to set this up. From the initial interest, we
determined that
a lunch at the Wednesday Network with Friends luncheon is the place and
best time. So I'll set up tables with TECHWR-L and smileys for us. I'd
just like to know how many I may expect. Email me at bmaaks -at- tellabs -dot- com -dot-

BTW, this isn't reservation only, so show up if you like. I'll make sure

there's some extra room.

Tickets at $15 are required and if you don't have one, you can purchase
one
there at the conference. I'll be at the Hyatt, so if you have any
questions,
leave me a message.

See y'all on WEDNESDAY,

:-) Betsy