Re: Illegitimate Questions?????

Subject: Re: Illegitimate Questions?????
From: Steve Arrants <stevea -at- CNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 09:31:34 -0700

Well, you can either answer those questions, or not answer them. Typically,
a recruiter or HR person will ask these questions to determine how serious
you are about your search, who they may be up against in terms of
compensation, position, etc. If it is a jobshop or recruiter, they may ask
the questions to find out if you've already been submitted for a position.

Rather than decline to answer, ask the interviewer why they're asking.

steve arrants
Stephen Arrants
CNET: The Computer Network
Documentation and Training