word 95 & 97

Subject: word 95 & 97
From: Jeanie Fogwell <JFOGWELL -at- CJDS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:49:27 -0700

Good morning,
On a message from the other day, someone commented about the help they had
received about installing both Office 95 and Office 97 (I hope it was this
list, please forgive if not).

Anyway, I wondered if anyone with this experience would share their
information with me (privately please, not on list). Info on the following
would be helpful.

How you did it
Why
Does it work correctly
Problems and issues
Workarounds

TIA, Jeanie

Jfogwell -at- CJDS -dot- com <mailto:Jfogwell -at- CJDS -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=