Re: Bug Tracking Software for techwhirlers

Subject: Re: Bug Tracking Software for techwhirlers
From: Gretchen Ackerman <glt -at- ICONOVEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:42:06 -0600

Kathleen:

Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm suffering from a bit of "Can't you read my mind?"
syndrome. Yes, details are usually helpful.

Eight people will be using this system initially. I would imagine we'd
want to be able to add 5 more users in the near future, who knows how many
after that. Most likely the program should be Windows NT-based. We would
consider multi-purpose software, but bug-tracking is our priority right
now. Also, a Web-based client is attractive since several of us
occasionally work off-site.

At 12:33 PM 1/5/99 -0800, Kathleen Kuvinka wrote:
>Could you tell us how many people will be using this system, and what
>platform it will be running on? Would you consider multi-purpose software,
>or bug tracking only? For example, will this be for development/doc only, or
>customer support, too?

:-)

Gretchen

Gretchen Ackerman