Bug Tracking Software for techwhirlers

Subject: Bug Tracking Software for techwhirlers
From: Gretchen Ackerman <glt -at- ICONOVEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:27:13 -0600

We are currently in the process of looking for bug-tracking software.
While there are many features that QA and the engineers will require, I
would like to find a program that would also make it easier for me to track
documentation issues. Whether a bug/feature has been documented, when it
was documented, where it was documented (readme, FAQ, QuickStart, manual),
etc. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'll want more than just a comment box I can
fill in--it'd be nice to be able to sort and prioritize items.

Anybody have any recommendations? Tips on what features I should look out
for that I would like as part of the *documentation* department?

:-)
Gretchen

Gretchen Ackerman
Senior Technical Writer