Re: Can strong process create writers?

Subject: Re: Can strong process create writers?
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:02:00 -0500

Hi Colleen,

I think that a strong documentation process can very much *help* make a
technical writer out of a motivated person who shows potential. It
provides a framework for their activity, freeing them to learn more
about effective technical communication. Without that process, at least
some of their learning time is spent wrangling with issues that wouldn't
exist if a good process were in place.

Peace,
jim

jim grey \ Documentation Manager
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com