Demos

Subject: Demos
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:58:25 -0700

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 13:31:23 -0700, Dianne Moscrip wrote:

>I'm looking for a demo or trial version of FrameMaker and/or RoboHelp.
>Does anyone have any information to pass along? Are these software titles
>even available in trial or demo versions?

The official FrameMaker page is at
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/framemaker/main.html

They don't mention a demo, but you can always drop them an email and ask.

Blue Sky Software (Makers of RoboHELP) have several demo/trial products on
their site at http://www.blue-sky.com/products/download.htm, including a
15-day demo of RoboHELP HTML Edition.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

"If Houses were constructed the way Programs are written,
the first Woodpecker to come along would utterly destroy
Civilization as we know it."
- author unknown

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=