Re: FrameMaker Demo

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Demo
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- SIMPLYWRITTEN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:39:53 -0500

Contact a local Adobe sales office. There are CDs available with a Frame 5.5
demo. I just gave away a slew of 'em at the Region 6 STC conference, left
over from my class early this month. My CDs came from the Chicago office,
but there are Adobe offices in most regions.

Tim Altom
Adobe Certified Expert, Acrobat
Simply Written, Inc.
The FrameMaker support people
Creators of the Clustar Method for task-based documentation
317.899.5882
http://www.simplywritten.com

>I'm looking for a demo or trial version of FrameMaker and/or RoboHelp.
>Does anyone have any information to pass along? Are these software titles
>even available in trial or demo versions?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=