Re: FWD: Advice on contract vs. captive

Subject: Re: FWD: Advice on contract vs. captive
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <leonard -dot- porrello -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 14:23:37 -0700

There is also the issue of training. As a sub-contractor, the companies to
which the agency sends you are not going to want to fork out the dough for
you to get training. How willing to pay for training is the agency for which
you'll work? And by "pay" for I mean both pay you a wage and give you the
time, say a week in Chicago for example? Also be aware that you may be
earning less than half of what the agency gets for your labor. How do you
feel about that?

Leonard Porrello
Compaq, Telecom Network Solutions
Pubs, Omaha