Help! HTML and Print

Subject: Help! HTML and Print
From: Janey Lee Solwold <janeys -at- M-PAGES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:02:12 -0400

Hello! I need some quick advice. I have a manual that needs to be in HTML
and printed (actually in PDF). Any suggestions. I was hoping to use Word 8
in Office 95, but it saves the entire document as a single web page, and
that is not what I want. I know Wextech's Documentation Studio can do what I
want, but is there anything else? I'm not familiar with Frame. What are it's
HTML capabilities?

Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=