Re: Help! HTML and Print

Subject: Re: Help! HTML and Print
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:51:11 -0700

If you want to print the html version, display it and select Print >
and the appropriate PDF option (PDFWriter or Distiller) -- I do it all
the time to find out how many html pages I have BEFORE tying up the
networked printer. (By the way, there IS an html code to force a
printer page break.)

---Janey Lee Solwold <janeys -at- M-PAGES -dot- COM> wrote:

> Hello! I need some quick advice. I have a manual that needs to be in
HTML
> and printed (actually in PDF).

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=