Re: robohelp vs. doc-to-help vs. forehelp

Subject: Re: robohelp vs. doc-to-help vs. forehelp
From: Vicki Preston <vpreston -at- SQUIRRELSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:23:03 -0700

Gerhard,

To get a feel for the different HATs (help authoring tools) I suggest that
you download a demo version of each tool to play with. The URLs are:

RoboHelp: http:\\www.blue-sky.com
Doc-to-Help: http:\\www.wextech.com
ForeHelp: http:\\www.ff.com

I love the tool that I'm using (ForeHelp), but that's just me. Playing with
each tool should help you decide which one best fits your needs.

-vicki
______________________________________
Vicki Preston (vpreston -at- squirrelsystems -dot- com)
Senior Technical Writer
Squirrel Systems of Canada Ltd.
604-412-3300
http://www.squirrelsystems.com

On Thursday, August 13, 1998 1:38 AM, Freimueller Gerhard
[SMTP:Freimueller -dot- Gerhard -at- FRONIUS -dot- COM] wrote:
> hi list,
>
> which tool should i use. robohelp or doc-to-help?
> maybe you can tell me something about your experience using one of this
> tools.
>
> i=B4m new on writing winhelp-files and so i=B4m not sure which one i =
> should
> choose.
> i=B4m also interessted in the advantages / disadvantages of this two =
> tools.
>

> looking forward to your answers. gerhard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=