QUESTION: Learning WinHelp in Northern VA

Subject: QUESTION: Learning WinHelp in Northern VA
From: Kathy Fisher <KDFisher -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:31:23 EDT

Hi,

I've run across a number of companies that require writers to know online
help, especially WinHelp. So I figure I'd better learn it.

I'd like to know if anyone out there knows where one can learn WinHelp in a
classroom setting in Northern VA, particularly the Loudoun County/Dulles
Corridor area. I've checked with the Northern Virginia Community College in
Reston but they don't offer it.

Thanks for any info you might have. Please reply to me directly at the e-mail
address below.

Kathy Fisher
KDFisher -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=