Announce: The STC Region 7 Conference, Denver

Subject: Announce: The STC Region 7 Conference, Denver
From: Jay Mead <jlmead -at- OURAY -dot- CUDENVER -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:10:06 -0600

The STC Region 7 Conference will take place October 16-17 in Denver. It's
going to be a great conference -- please join us!

Entitled "The Medium Formerly Known as Print: New Directions in Technical
Communication," the Conference features presentations on the skills and
tools technical communicators will want to master in the coming decade, as
well as basic principles of writing, editing, documentation management,
and career development that all technical communicators need.

Those of you in STC Region 7 chapters have probably already received your
invitations to register. Members from other STC chapters, and non-members
as well, are also invited to register for the Conference. You can find
Conference information on our web site:

http://www.stcrmc.org/region7/conference.htm

The site includes a registration form, as well as the advance program and
information about your weekend here in Denver.

For more information, check the web site or send me an email at
jay -dot- mead -at- den -dot- galileo -dot- com -dot-

We look forward to seeing you in October in Denver!

Jay Mead
President, STC Rocky Mountain Chapter
Galileo International
jay -dot- mead -at- den -dot- galileo -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=