Copying image maps

Subject: Copying image maps
From: Jean Clougherty <jean -at- VITALIMAGES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:27:41 -0500

Hi everybody,

I am going to create about 35 HTML pages. Each page will show an graphic
that is a picture of the window from our software product, with a text
block displayed over the window to describe a particular part of the window.
(There will be 35 pages to describe 35 items on the window.) My plan is
to capture the windows and create the text blocks, then combine the windows
and text blocks to create the 35 graphics.

All of these pages will have the same image map for the graphic. The
image map will have about 50 hotspots on it.

My question is: How can I copy the image map from one HTML page to
another, so I don't have to recreate it for each graphic? Can you suggest a
tool or technique? I am currently using PageMill to create HTML pages, and I
don't think PageMill can copy an image map from one graphic to another. I
can buy another tool if need be.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jean

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=