Re: API Documentation

Subject: Re: API Documentation
From: Jennifer Rippel <jlrippel -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 12:23:26 PDT

Thanks to all who replied to my questions about writing and gathering
information for API documentation. I very much appreciate everyone who
was willing to answer my elementary questions. Even the poster who
criticized the list was helpful--he pointed me to a book worth reading.

Thanks again--I'm a beginner, but I'm slowly learning.

JR

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=