Re: Creating and editing .gif technical drawings for Web

Subject: Re: Creating and editing .gif technical drawings for Web
From: Robin Whitmore <r -dot- whitmore -at- INTERSHOP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:22:38 -0700

Suzanne wrote:

> I'm looking for some recommendations on drawing programs to use to create
> and edit technical drawings that are saved in .gif format.

My answer:
I highly recommend Visio. It is made for technical drawings, and
they can be saved in many different formats. It comes with templates that
contain symbols for things like networks, databases etc.

INTERSHOP 3 The New Shape of Commerce
http://www.intershop.com

Robin Whitmore; Technical Writer
r -dot- whitmore -at- intershop -dot- com

INTERSHOP Communications, Inc.
600 Townsend Street, Top Floor West
San Francisco, California 94103
Direct Phone 415 229 0064