Re: Creating and editing .gif technical drawings for Web

Subject: Re: Creating and editing .gif technical drawings for Web
From: Suzanne Pyle <comline -at- GREENNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 20:44:10 -0400

Thanks to everyone for quick response on creating technical drawings in
.gif format. Visio was the chosen tool by all of you. And the best part is
I have the tool already! So I don't have to go out and spend $500 + on
more software. The network template is definitely where you'll find
hardware clipart that can be used to illustrate architecture.

Thanks,

Suzanne

Suzanne Pyle
Documentation Consultant
Communication Lines - Putting Your Message to Work!