Re: Marketing Writing Articles

Subject: Re: Marketing Writing Articles
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:54:06 -0700

Hmmmm...Janice's post reminded me that no too long ago I mentioned to
my husband that I wouldn't mind getting more into either edting or
marketing writing. Holy cow, you'd have thought I told him that I had
met a man named Sven and that we were running away to join the circus
or something. :) I don't suppose someone out there can tell me
exactly what it is that people seem to have againt marketing. Maybe
I'm just a sucker. Ask me what the jingle is for a product and I
probably know it (and I don't even watch that much TV!).

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

These are my opinions, not my employer's.