tech writting ads

Subject: tech writting ads
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 11:33:27 -0700

Hi all! I bought a Sunday paper thinking, "Gee, I'll look for
technical writing positions..." Lo and behold, I have NO idea what key
words to look for in the want ads. I looked under "Technical writing"
and briefly under "high-tech" - any other suggestions?
Maybe I should just look at all of them? :)

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

These are my opinions, not my employer's.