Marketing Writing Articles

Subject: Marketing Writing Articles
From: Janice King <janice -at- WRITESPARK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:28:18 -0500

Hello --

I write the column "Marketing Writing for Technical Products" in STC's
Intercom magazine. Many of my previous articles are now posted on my Web
site at http://www.writespark.com/articles.htm.

They contain valuable information if you're interested in marketing writing
as a career change, or because those projects occasionally land on your
desk. Topics include how to become a marketing writer, Web marketing,
project tactics, creativity techniques and more.

The site also includes a list of my recommended books on marketing
communication and links to other relevant Web sites.

As always, if you have a question or topic about marketing writing that
you'd like to see covered in a future article, please e-mail me directly:
janice -at- writespark -dot- com

Janice King
Author, "Writing High-Tech Copy That Sells" and "Web Marketing Cookbook"