Re: Pay Rates relative to Cost of Living in a Town

Subject: Re: Pay Rates relative to Cost of Living in a Town
From: Buck and Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- NTWS -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:07:15 -0500

George

I'm leaving your message essentially intact for other readers.

In many years of overseas work, several contracts in Saudi Arabia, I
found living there a joy. No crime problems. lots to see and do out in
the desert, including archaeology from stone age to ottoman.

Tilly frequently rode busses there and accepted their ruling that she
was not allowed to drive with aplomb. She operated a computer school in
the home, however.

A person with a dependency on booze or sex should stay away from Saudi
Arabia.

--

Buck and Tilly Buchanan
Publishers, The Alvord Gazette