Re: Quick, Help

Subject: Re: Quick, Help
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:10:47 -0400

The Microsoft Manual of Style states:

'Use "log on to" to refer to connection to a network .....:
"Do not use "log in", "login", "log onto" ..... or "sign on".
"Use "logon" only as an adjective, as in "logon password", not as a noun."

So in your case, I think you would refer to the "Logon screen/window".

Hope this helps.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com